Friday, December 31, 2010

Duane Peters Needs Your Help!

I remember reading a couple months back about Duane messing up his knee, which has now turned into Gangrene and possible leg amputation, very bad news for a guy that lives to skate. As an old fucker myself I don't know how he manages to skate at his age, a couple motorcycle accidents sidelined me years ago. So check out this article at the SkateboardingFoundation.com to help out the "Master of Disaster". We're with ya DP!

http://foskco.com/blogpost/7434/rebate+master+of+diaster+needs+your+help/

Cheers Joe!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Crack Room But thankfully, I recently visited a website named Cracked Fine

    Advanced System Repair Pro Crack
    ExpressVPN Premium Crack

    ReplyDelete