Sunday, August 31, 2014

Best Table in Hell 229

Just playing some Punk Rock this week.

Cheers Joe!

Best Table in Hell 229

Fear – I Love Livin’ In The City - The Record
Quincy Punx – Brady Bunch - (ME)
Pleasure Fuckers - Watermouth - For Your Pleasure

Replacements – I’m In Trouble - Sorry Ma, Forgot to Take Out the Trash
Mission Of Burma – That’s How I Escaped My Certain Fate - Vs.
Elvis Costello – Radio Radio - This Years Model

Poison Idea – Cop An Attitude - Kings of Punk
Slop Shot - Marked - Read ‘Em and Weep
Mother Load – Everyone Needs An Asshole - From Hillyard

Rudimentary Peni – Only Human - Farce
Violators – Live Fast Die Young - The No Future Years
Smut Peddlers – Fugitive Surfer - Ism

Septic Death – Crocodile Tears - Crossed Out Twice
Public Nuisance – Eat Shit Again - Back With A Swill
Nausea – Divide and Conquer - Punk Terrorist Anthology Vol. II

The Looters – Don’t Blow It All Away - Odds & Sods Collection
Toy Dolls – Yul Brenner Was A Skinhead - Bare Faced Cheek
Dead Boys – Ain’t Nothin’ To Do – Young, Loud and Snotty

Spider Babies – I Wanna Eat Your Flesh - Adventures in SEX! And Violence
Wiscoholics – Bag Of Weed - Absolute Garbage
Regulations - Disease - Electric Guitar

Meatmen – I’m Gonna Fuck You Up - Savage Sagas
Urinal Mints – Mind If I Masturbate - Own Your Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment