Sunday, September 16, 2018

Best Table in Hell 440

Kinda Garagey this week.

Cheers Joe!





The Pleasure Fuckers - Watermouth - For Your Pleasure
The Streetwalkin' Cheetahs – Future Lost - Waiting For The Death Of My Generation
The Loudmouths – Dirty Mouth - Singles

Boxcutter – False Dilemma - Reap What You Sow
Monobosco – American Dream - Monobosco
Burien – A Thousand Years Ago - Im Addicted To Pills

The Humpers – Sarcasmatron – Live Forever Or Die Trying
Devil Dogs – I Don't Believe You - Saturday Night Fever
The Hellacopters - Soulseller – Soulseller 7”

Headons – Långt Upp I Halsen - ...Av Ingenting
Spears – We're The Creeps - Shove
Didjits – Sweet Sweet Satan - Hornet Pinata

The Candy Snatchers – Drunken Blur - Human Zoo
Frett Rattlers – Can't Find It - Pedal to the Metal and Damn the Consequences
The Drivin' Beats – No Lies - Live Your Gimmick Vol. 1

Magick Gardens – Your Mind Is Mine - Magick Gardens
Bastardos – Live Sex On Stage - I Wish My Wife Was As Dirty As My Car
Slugz – Nuke Hangover/ Not So Pretty - Slugz

The Mud City Manglers – Waste Of My Time - Heart Full Of Hate
The Ratz – Your Cool - Broken Bottles, Broken Bones
The Rickets – Diet Punk - Anthology

The Pegs – Ricky Don't Surf - Nobody's Listening Anyways 7”

No comments:

Post a Comment